Go digital and use the download library 24/7 to borrow eBooks and Audiobooks.
This service is for home use only and you will not be able to download titles to a library computer.
You can browse the virtual bookshelf without being a member of the library, however, to be able to download you must have a valid library card number and PIN.
- If you are not already a member join here;
- If you are already a member but you have forgotten or do not have a PIN click here;
- Members may borrow up to 6 titles at any one time for 7,14 or 21 days;
- eBooks are automatically returned to the Digital Collection at the end of the loan period, so you cannot incur overdue fees;
- You can reserve and request items
Guidance for first-time users